The Struggle of Finding Your Late Lenten Promise
What goes through your mind when deciding your Lenten promise? Don’t worry, you’re not alone in the struggle.
At the beginning of the year we all set lofty New Year Resolutions we vow to maintain throughout the year. We are suddenly reminded of these promises to some extent as Lent comes back around. If you’re struggling to find your late Lenten promise, don’t worry you’re not alone, and God still loves you.
1. Pope Francis’ Orders apparently. You can’t break this lenten promise.
2. This is EXACTLY what’s standing between you and God apparently. Kiss your unhealthy Diet Coke addiction goodbye.
3. Unless you’re John Cena you better have something lined up.
4. If you’re that person on Facebook who is consistently posting annoying statuses or articles then your friends might wish this upon you.
5. For all those who are feeling a little salty about giving up your daily skinny vanilla Starbucks latte, you and grumpy cat can relate. Don’t worry it’s only 40 days.
6. Enough said.
7. When you’ve just had enough of everyone’s nonsense.
8. And since we’re already a few days in, isn’t this fitting?
9. Grumpy cat appears once again.
10. AND FINALLY when your lenten promise has come to an end.
And when you’re not the only thing giving up? Check out these 100 dams in Colorado projected to fail state inspection.